Saturday, August 05, 2006

typie typie

so i totally just typed a whole post and then LOST it! unbelievable! i thought that didn't happen in the 21st century! i'm kidding. technology--UGH!
it wasn't anything exciting anyway--just me giving out the WINNING LOTTERY COMBINATION for tomorrow's POWERBALL!! and since i didn't even have it written down on a piece of paper, i guess we'll all remain poor. oh well, i quite think i prefer it that way anyway.

i ALSO said that i am currently uploading a bunch pictures to my new walgreens (go figure) account so that i can send some pictures down the street to some one hour development. which is pretty sweet. because despite how much i love my digital camera (and i DO love my digital camera), i like flipping through pictures. there's just something about it, you know what i'm saying?

so we took some middle schoolers to devil's lake on thursday. and it was the most beautiful day outside of the whole YEAR! i promise!! god's really got himself some handiwork over there; i don't care what the name of the stinking park is. we hiked at this "natural area" (for some reason i find that funny) called parfey's glen and it was BEAUTIFUL!! even the complainers loved it by the time we got in by all the rocks and boulders and the stream and stuff.
and!! this just in!! there is a FERRY that crosses lake wisconsin--and it's FREE! WHO KNEW ABOUT THAT AND DIDN'T TELL ME!? ha ha!!

and here's something i learned yesterday: little isaac, only four weeks old, is intent on becoming an avid reader and a percussionist! God bless him!! :)

5 comments:

Kelli said...

Okay, I totally told you all about the ferry before. And Megan Etter lives across the street from it. Ben and I just took the ferry and were hanging out by it a few weeks ago. I'm sure I told you about it.

:p Well, now you know.

Kelli said...

To prove my point,copied and pasted from a gmail chat on July 24, 2006:

9:18 AM me: hey!
9:19 AM are you in Washington?
Missy: yeah
how was your weekend in miltown?
9:21 AM me: well, I was just there on Sat
and it was fun ;-)
9:22 AM oops... didn't mean the wink
got to hang out with Doug and that was really fun!
miss the man
(how's wash, btw?)
then yesterday Ben came to Madison to go to the HOP family picnic with me near Baraboo/Merimac
9:23 AM we rode the ferry for fun :)
and we went fishing on the way home
ben caught 5 fish, I caught 0 and we were using the same luer(sp?)
9:24 AM lure, duh
anyway
and we were fishing in the same spot
apparently I suck

SoFi said...

Isaac is soooooo cute!! How come I don't get to see him?! :(
Stupid geography!

SoFi said...

Ok, I must give a public apology to geography.
Geography is a wonderful science, without which we would be, literally, lost. Maps are our friends.
I'm so sorry, geography.

missy said...

i like maps.